Arithmemouse Addition & Subtraction Free is a full featured math game for children that improves accuracy and speed with random timed addition and subtraction questions. This math game for kids includes easy, medium, and advanced addition and subtraction questions. Learning comes before arcade skills. Absent are life meters or punishment for failure. The “blasting asteroids” arcade element is only for fun. Children can ignore the asteroids or destroy them; either way, it does not affect learning/scoring. During questions, players can slow down a good bit, but not stop altogether. This is important as children often take timed tests at school as part of standardized testing. Subtraction and addition tutorials are also included.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: Any Windows machine manufactured since 2004 should work.
- RAM: 512mb
- Hard Disk: 100mb
- Video Card: Any Direct X9 or better card/GPU. Any Windows machine manufactured since 2004 should work.
- a great free tool for practicing addition and subtraction skills
- three challenging levels (Not just for little children, this game can even challenge most adults on its most difficult level.)
- includes addition and subtraction tutorials
- three characters to select from
- a digital download means you can always get a copy here