Byki Deluxe will teach you the most important words and phrases on your computer, iPhone, iPod, and any MP3 device! Enjoy an easy, addictive, and lightning-fast 3-step process. Play games, perfect your accent with native speaker sound, test yourself, and take your learning with you on MP3 audio. Know It Forever!
Byki Deluxe will teach you words and phrases with an easy, addictive, and rapid 3-step process. Play games, perfect your accent, test yourself, and take your learning on-the-go with the companion Byki Deluxe mobile app for iOS or Android devices – a $7.99 value, included free!
Learn it fast
Use the Byki Quick Start lists to learn critical words and phrases early. All Byki vocabulary lists feature images, native speaker pronunciation, progress tracking, and SlowSoundTM technology to help you understand every nuance of the spoken terms.
Lock words and phrases into your brain with a proven 3-step process.
Preview It – See the target-language term and its meaning together, to begin the process of learning them
Recognize It – Recognize the target-language word or phrase and provide the meaning in the native language. Recognize It can have a self-reporting mode, in which users must think of the answer, and a written mode, in which the answer must be typed.
Produce It – Provide the target language word or phrase upon prompting. Like Recognize It, this step can also have both a self-reporting mode and a written mode.
To ensure that you’ll keep everything you learn in your long-term memory, Byki’s Learned Items feature keeps track of your progress by recognizing the material you learn quickly and taking note of those items that give you more trouble.
- Learn written and spoken language with a rapid 3-step process.
- New 4.0 version includes Over 2,000 words and 500 phrases! Personalized learning sessions to speed your progress. Images and native speaker sound. Learn critical phrases early with QuickStart.
- Lock words and phrases into your permanent memory. Maintain your knowledge with Intelligent Refresh. Track your progress with comprehensive testing
- Learn thousands of extra words and phrases online at ListCentral. Create and share word lists with users around the world
- MP3 audio for your iPod or other mobile player. Printable flashcards.