Language Learning Arabic Deluxe (2-CD Pack) contains an application CD-ROM and a digital audio CD. (1) Language Learning Arabic – The Read and Write Way (CD-ROM) is designed to suit both the serious students and more casual readers of Arabic. These may include: businessmen, tourists visiting the Middle East, or people who are just fascinated by the language and culture. In this self-paced, self-taught, interactive CBT (computer-based training) system you will learn to read and write Arabic script and to speak Arabic phrases, sentences and frequently used expressions. This is the fun and easy way to learn Arabic in the privacy of your own home or office. You can compare your voice with the native speaker’s voice to help improve clarity. Learn as much as you want with the click of a mouse button – the more you click, the more you learn. (2) Language Learning Arabic – The “On the Go” Way (Audio CD) makes essential Arabic enjoyable and easy to learn – just listen and repeat with the native speakers. This is also a companion audio CD to the Language Learning Arabic interactive CD-ROM, which means you can also use this audio CD to refresh what you learned after using Language Learning Arabic CD-ROM at home or at work. The recordings have been specially designed to develop your Arabic vocabulary by having you listen and repeat with the native speaker’s voice using 3 simple steps: (a) Simply select from over 15 topics (each track covers one topic). (b) Listen to the English translation of the Arabic phrases or sentences, then follow the Arabic sounds repeated by the native speaker. All you have to do is to repeat in the pauses that follow. (C) Use the Language Learning Arabic CD-ROM’s Vocabulary function to test yourself, and get a progress report.
- Interactive and Self-paced learning system. A step-by-step guide to master Arabic letters and sounds.
- An easy and accessible approach to learning Arabic words and expressions. Animation hints for authentic handwriting kills.
- An interactive e-Flash Cards training method for building up Arabic vocabulary. Practical examples from real-life situations.
- Additional MP3 sound format lets you study Arabic language on the go.
- No installation needed, this is an auto-run Mac/PC Hybrid CD-ROM.